Did different activities and project with HRCP
A residential security system is becoming more and more important due to the increasing crime and theft around us. They are able to provide us with video footage, whether live or recorded, within our property. In fact, thanks to the presence of surveillance systems, undeniable video evidences have led to the incarceration of many criminals. This is the reason why a lot of people are protecting their homes and businesses with security cameras.
The popularity of security cameras have increased in the last decade and due to the advancement of technology, they now come in many shapes and sizes. There are also wired and wireless versions of these security systems. The wireless versions offer much more flexibility as they can be placed almost anywhere.
Security cameras that are internet-ready are a good way of monitoring your home or your business. They can be viewed from almost any location that has a computer with internet connection. This allows owners to keep an eye on their property while they are away. There are even surveillance systems that can notify you through email when movement has been detected.
• Enhanced physical security of staff and volunteers.
• Increased support to H staff and volunteers in reporting cases of violation of rights/threats
• Increased understanding and acceptance at the district level, of human rights defender work and issues
Enhanced security of human rights defenders promoting women’s human rights in 3 vulnerable communities of district Nowshera
DASTAR organized two trainings for their staff and staff and community activist of two Agahi centers:
• 25 –30 participants including following
• DASTAR Staff of Agahi centers and volunteers (Men and women)
• Strong human rights and women’s rights work
• Threats and attacks for their work
• Four CCVT camera are installed in Agahi Center at Mira Akora Khattak
• Four CCTV cameras are installed in Agahi Center at Khyber Abad
• All the staff are trained about the use of these security systems